Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Homecoming!



Happy first anniversary of the day we touched down in America, as a family! Here you are posing with a photo snapped just before we climbed aboard the airplane in Guangzhou, headed for Shanghai. The first of three legs of travel, (#2 Shanghai to Chicago and #3 Chicago to Columbus).


















Here you are studying the photo as I recounted the story of our airplane adventure to you. You seemed very interested and fascinated that you have actually been in an airplane way up high in the sky. You also looked at the photo and then said "me, sleep". Wow - do you remember sleeping on me on the airplane? Very cool.

Anyway, happy anniversary baby. I can't wait until your Family Day party on Sunday! I don't think I've ever had more celebrations or parties for one person in my life, but I couldn't think of a better kid to celebrate!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment